1) Have a thriving garden from which I can eat my own veggies and herbs.
2) Have at least one published novel.
3) Read all of Walt Whitman’s work.
4) Teach English in a foreign country.
5) Keep a dream journal every day for a year.
6) Meet one of my favorite authors.
7) Change stereotype for typical American in the eyes of at least one person in a 3rd world country.
8) Spend one winter snowmobiling in Montana.
9) Continue being a pescovegetarian throughout my life.
10) Love a man I feel equal with, above all other attributes.
11) Continue to skydive every year.
12) Try to live in New York for at least 3 months, overcoming my phobias of small spaces and elevators.
13) Learn to speak Spanish fluently.
14) Retire in Montana.
15) Scale Devil’s Tower in Wyoming.
16) Have a job that I can bike or walk to every day.
17) Keep the blog I have now throughout my entire life.
18) Take lessons in surfboarding.
19) Try different foods any time I have the chance to.
20) Retire somewhere in the mountains, with way too many all-terrain vehicles.